LizzietheSarcasticBlonde

Lizzie the Sarcastic Blonde

Just getting myself ready here in case I leave Goodreads
SPOILER ALERT!
Onyx - Jennifer L. Armentrout

Even hotter than the first book. It's so nice to read a young adult book that will actually have sexual tension. I feel like a lot of young adul books dance around the topic and pretend like it doesn't happen.

A love triangle happens in this book, but it didn't really annoy me. Of course I wasn't happy that Katy was spending a lot of time with Blake. But she can do whatever she wants. I did like Daemon's overprotectiveness and how it became obvious that he really cared about Katy. Daemon's protective side is pretty attractive!

Katy

Still just as awesome as she was before. She wasn't totally on board with Daemon's connection thing after they couldn't get along before. She liked seeing Daemon squirm, as did I. It makes him sexy when he's uncomfortable.

Daemon

So sexy when he's nervous. It was nice seeing him not be so cool and get uncomfortable and overprotective. I'm in love.

Dee

Still an amazing best friend character. I really liked how we got to see her relationship with her boyfriend, too. She is still one of my favorite best friend characters.

Blake

He's still pretty cute, but I still prefer Daemon. I just don't trust him.

Overall, I still love this series and I can't wait to read the rest of the series! I know that this review is shorter, but... whatever!