LizzietheSarcasticBlonde

Lizzie the Sarcastic Blonde

Just getting myself ready here in case I leave Goodreads
SPOILER ALERT!
Prophecy of the Sisters (Prophecy of the Sisters Trilogy, Book I) - Michelle Zink

This book kinda let me down. I had really high hopes and I thought that this would be a great book. It wasn't. It was meh. It sort of felt like I was reading The Raven Boys again. There was so much going on and I didn't understand. I was so confused and when I thought I understood something, another thing happened and I was confused again. Just a book full of confusion.

Lia

I wanted to feel bad for her because her sister was terrible and she didn't know what to do, but I was so confused. I was just trying to figure out what had happened.

Alice

She was a terrible sister. She's totally cool if Lia dies and she causes Henry, their younger brother, to die. I don't like her, but then again I didn't like her from the beginning.

Henry

He was Lia and Alice's only living close relative and Alice lets him die!!!! I wanted him to live!!

Luisa/Sonia

I would have seperate things for them, but I feel like they were the same. They both were keys to help Lia fulfill the prophecy. They were better than Lia.

Overall, I really wanted to like this book, I really did. It's not very popular and there aren't many reviews. Half the time I didn't know if they were in New York or England. Turns out it was New York. I don't think it's likely that I'll continue the series.