LizzietheSarcasticBlonde

Lizzie the Sarcastic Blonde

Just getting myself ready here in case I leave Goodreads
SPOILER ALERT!
Glass Houses - Rachel Caine

Claire Danvers isn't your typical college freshman. She loves physics, doesn't hang out with people, and is only 16. Or, as she would say, 16 and a HALF. After she gets bullied one too many times by the popular girls at school, she decides she needs to leave her dorm. She finds a new place to live: Glass House. She's initially unsure of her new roomies, but she eventually becomes friends with them.

After moving there, she learns about that Morganville is run by vampires. She learns that although the town appears to be normal, but she figures out how to keep herself safe with the help of her new friends.

Claire

I liked her. Sure, she wasn't really confident and unsure of herself, I thought she was great. She knew what she wanted to do. I hope she becomes stronger in the next books.

Eve

For a Goth girl, she was pretty peppy. She always seemed pretty excited. She did have her emotional moments, but she was a great best friend. I also thought her crush on Michael was cute.

Shane

He was a great guy and really protective of his friends. He would so anything to keep them safe, even though he didn't make smart choices of how to help them. I'm pretty sure he's interested in Claire, and I can't wait to see where things go!!

Michael

He's really mysterious and can never be found during the day. Everyone only sees him at night, and he never leaves the house. But Claire accidently learns his secret; he's a ghost. She promises to not tell anyone else. But towards the end of the book, he tells Shane and Eve his secret.

Overall, I can't wait to read the next book and see what happens! I hope things work out between Claire and Shane and Michael and Eve. I know a lot of people don't like this series too much because there are 15 books, but I want to read it and then see how I feel.