LizzietheSarcasticBlonde

Lizzie the Sarcastic Blonde

Just getting myself ready here in case I leave Goodreads
SPOILER ALERT!
Born at Midnight - C.C. Hunter

Vampires, Witches, and Werewolves, OH MY!!! And Fey and Shape shifters, too. And ghost communicators or whatever Kylie is. We still don't know yet.

I really liked this book, but the love triangle was a little annoying. The two guys involved are Derek, who's half-Fey, and Lucas, a werewolf. I don't think Derek is too bad, but he is a little pushy. He wants to bock his animal communicating powers, but he doesn't really want Kylie to block her ghost powers. I was more annoyed by Lucas though. I love me my tall, dark, and handsome young men, but Lucas was an asshole. He's just rude and treats Kylie like crap most of the time. And for some reason, lots of girls find this attractive.

I'm losing hope in the teenage girls of today.

But other than the love triangle, I loved this book!! Della, a vampire, and Miranda, a witch, were great best friends. Sure, they would try to kill each other when they fought, but they were so funny!! Just so sassy and they just seemed like real teenage girls. Sure, they were sometimes kinda dumb, but we are all kinda dumb.

I just have to say that I totally predicted that the ghost would somehow be related to Kylie. I just want to know what Kylie is. UGH!!!

Kylie

Kinda dumb, but she seemed like a typical teenage girl. Except for the fact that she could see ghosts. I just want to see how she grows in the series.

Derek

I'm not sure how I feel about him. I need to figure things out.

Lucas

He's an ass. But sadly, he has to be a super sexy ass.

Della and Miranda

I'm just gonna have them together. They have a love-hate relationship and I can't wait to see what happens between them!!

Overall, I really liked this book! I don't really like the love triangle, but the two best friends, Della and Miranda, are amazing! I can't wait to read the rest of the series!